Debugging your code
- player - The player object that contains player configuration and assets loaded for the player character.
- levelInventory - the set of inventory items for the level
- playerInventory - the set of inventory items acquired by the player
- terrainItems - the list of items created for the terrain.
- activeItem - the item acquired by the player and which is currectly marked as active.
Or list the set of items in the level inventory i.e. the list of items player can pick up from that level:
Or see the details of the first item in the player's inventory
and so on.